Pre Need Services
Make Pre Arrangments
Pre Arragments are the latest trend for those seeking peace of mind. Contact us today and lets make sure you’re informed.
Do it for your family.
Many who have undergone the emotional strain of arranging a funeral within hours of losing a loved one have made the choice to pre-plan their own funeral. Doing so lifts the burden from their loved ones by relieving decision-making pressure at a time of grief and emotional stress. Still feeling unsure? Here are some of the most important reasons why planning ahead may be the best option.
The following is a list of things your husband, wife, children or other loved one will have to do beginning the moment you die:
• Notify family and friends
• Go to the bank or other financial institution
• Meet with a funeral director
• Decide on burial or cremation
• Decide how much to spend
• Select a casket and a vault
• Secure cemetery plots
• Select the cemetery marker
• Pick out clothing and jewelry
• Meet with a florist
• Contact a minister or priest
• Determine what music selections to play
• Write an obituary notice for the newspaper
• Provide family history
• Decide on prayer cards
• Select memorial recipients
• Choose pallbearers
• File the proper Social Security papers
• Contact insurance companies
• File Will and other necessary paperwork
• Go through all of your personal items
Can you imagine having to make all of these decisions during what may be the most difficult time in a person’s life?
When you Pre-Plan your funeral:
• You relieve your loved ones of the emotional burden at a very difficult time in their life
• You are ensured that your wishes will be carried out the way you want
• You have everything pre-paid so that your family is also relieved of any financial burden
Fill out a form or meet with a member of our staff to put your plan in place. Anyone can create a plan, at any stage in their life, and you always can make changes if you wish.
Preplanning lets you create your own unique life celebration. Including your family in the planning process can help them feel connected to you both in life and in death, knowing that your arrangements reflect your desires.
Preplanning relieves your family of that burden and gives them more time and energy to focus on healing and remembrance.
Prepayment generally means that you save money by being protected from inflation and price changes. We deposit all prepayments into a trust fund where it remains until needed. Prepaying also provides peace of mind for your family, who won’t have to figure out your funeral expenses when the time comes.
We keep a record of your preplanned arrangements and any prepayments, and they’re easily transferable to any funeral home in the United States.
First, check out our preplanning checklist to help you consider all your possibilities. Then you can preplan online using our form to create your personalized arrangements or you can schedule a time to meet with our staff to discuss your options and make a plan.
The Rayner Family did my son justice.
I love their service, they have been serving my Family for 3 generations.
AA Rayner & Sons has been a staple in the community for many years, and I hope, for many years to come.